Sunday, 31 January 2016

CURE PAIN RIDDIM -2016 [PROMO] – GOOD GOOD PRODUCTIONS

No comments :




CURE-PAIN-RIDDIM-2016

Tracklist:

ALKALINE – MY SIDE OF THE STORY [CLEAN]
ALKALINE – MY SIDE OF THE STORY [RAW]
BRYKA – SHALL & I WILL
BUGLE – PRIORITY
DEMARCO – BUN FRIEND KILLA
GOOD GOOD PRODUCTIONS – CURE PAIN RIDDIM [INSTRUMENTAL]
I OCTANE – NO BADDA DAN JAH.mp3
JAHMEIL – WHERE WERE U
KAPELLA DON – IN MY LIFE
KYMANI MARLEY – RULE MY HEART
MASICKA – EVERYTHING MI WANT [CLEAN]
MASICKA – EVERYTHING MI WANT [RAW]
MAVADO – BIG LEAGUE [CLEAN]
MAVADO – BIG LEAGUE [RAW]
RHYMING KING – SUBSTANCE
SHOWTIME DAMION – LIVE MI LIFE [CLEAN]
SHOWTIME DAMION – LIVE MI LIFE [RAW]
SIZZLA – NO PHASE ME
VERSHON – TIE MI [CLEAN]
VERSHON – TIE MI [RAW]
VYBZ KARTEL – I’LL TAKE U THERE [CLEAN]
VYBZ KARTEL – I’LL TAKE U THERE [RAW]

https://mega.nz/#!apQUlDxD!kuXY5DPSlN4vXqiPGk-UfVA08Oyi0V82Vr0VUBJFi9I

No comments :

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Ads Inside Post

Comments system