Thursday, 13 December 2012

I-Octane Ft. Queen Ifrica - Rasta Love - Mister G Music

No comments :

I Octane, showing us just how much more there is, got his wish to collaborate with a female artist right in time for the season of love and giving. He joined forces with the Queen of Reggae music, Queen Ifrica, releasing an ode to unconditional love with the lovers rock tune Rasta Love. When I got the opportunity to work with Queen Ifrica, who is someone I respect, I jumped at it. You know my ting nuh normal areddy so since I know that Queen Ifrica is one of the best out there, I knew that the song would be a hit. The song, produced by Mister G Music, came about because of the admiration the two artists have for each other.

http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/84646890/file.html

No comments :

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Ads Inside Post

Comments system